cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

Have any K-12 instructional technology coaches created a survey to assess teachers' expertise/comfort level with Canvas to better inform your support and/or training?

My hope is to create more targeted Canvas training/PD for teachers in 2019-2020. I plan to create a survey that will help me gather data to provide different tiers of support, but I thought it would be useful to see if anyone else has already created a similar questionnaire or survey that they'd be willing to share with the community.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

kayers@gvsd.org, greetings! I'm not K12, but I do survey faculty each year to see how they are doing with Canvas and where they might need a little extra support. Here's the link to a blog talking about the questions we ask and I'm thinking the second set - about the different features and how easy are they to use - might be useful for what you are wanting - What do Faculty think about Canvas?. For me this helps me figure out where I need to do more training or provide additional assistance/information. 

Hope this helps! Kona

Highlighted

This is great. Thank you for your resource, Kona!