dearne_willing
Community Participant

Thank you for sharing! j1201982

GideonWilliams
Community Champion

Astonishing work! So many thanks for sharing

lethbri2
Community Participant

These are excellent! That you so much for sharing. 

sakhtar
Instructure
Instructure

These are incredible, Stephanie! Thank you!

Hildi_Pardo
Community Champion

Hi @Stephenie_J - are you still making your cool infographics?  By chance do you already have one on all the different ways you can Communicate in Canvas?   Such as:  Announcements, Discussions, Speedgrader comments, Rubric comments, (Gradebook) Message Students Who, Context card to inbox (from People and Grades), Inbox conversations.  Even the Calendar is a way to communicate.

Stephenie_J
Community Participant

Hello @Hildi_Pardo ! I think that would be a great infographic to add to the collection. Thanks for the idea. I'll work on that and post it in the next week or two. Thanks for getting me back in the game! I just got busy adding certifications to my wall and starting a new job. Time for some fresh content for the Canvas family! 

Hildi_Pardo
Community Champion

Wow, thank you, so generous of you to share of your time, knowledge, and creativity!  And congrats on all the new and exciting things! 

Stephenie_J
Community Participant

Okay. Worked on it this weekend! I think I've forgotten how to add resources to the community. lol  I'm going to look this week and update some things. 

https://infograph.venngage.com/pl/ASj1q0dCCVU

Is there a way to change my username from J1201982 to my name? I've looked all over but I'm sensing it's a Canvas admin situation. Can you help me or direct me to someone who can? 

dlourcey
Instructure
Instructure

Once again, another homerun. Thanks for sharing @Stephenie_J 

Hildi_Pardo
Community Champion

OH my goodness, Stephenie Jordan @Stephenie_J, this is amazing!! Thank you so much!  I'm going to share it right now!  Also, I wonder if @KristinL can help with your username (Kristin, scroll up to her comment which is two above this one).  Thanks!

Stephenie_J
Community Participant

She did!! No more numbers. I'm more than just a number. haha 

Canvastic
Community Participant

Just what I needed! Thanks a ton, @Stephenie_J !😎

swuth1
Community Member

Srephenie - Thankyou for creating this easy to follow content. I am a newbie to Canvas and I had dreams of being able to gamefy some of my lessons. Now I might just be able to do it thanks to your well set out and easy to follow instructions. Amazing, you are wonderful for sharing this. 😀

ElviaSegura
Community Explorer

@Stephenie_J 

Stephenie, 

This is much-appreciated information for those of us who have the thoughts of doing some of these things, like the 10 Comm hacks. I either don't have time or can't get it from thoughts to paper before another issue or idea comes up. Thanks again!!! 

MichaelMinocchi
Community Explorer

Thank you.

MichaelMinocchi
Community Explorer

Thank you.

ElviaSegura
Community Explorer

Stephanie, 

Thank you for all of this information. I agree with some of the responses that we are sometimes too busy to catch all this information on our own, so thank you for helping us use our time wisely.  The infographics are colorful and user-friendly!

Millernr
Community Explorer

Stephenie_J what an amazing feat!  Thank you for sharing with the Instructure community these incredibly useful tools for K12 Educators and Canvas course creators. 

SuzannePreston
Community Novice

Very helpful, thanks.