How do I add item tags to existing assessments?
In Mastery Connect, you can add tags to your existing document-based formative assessments. Additionally, admins can add tags to their existing document-based benchmark assessments.
- Admins can add tags when creating document-based formative and benchmark assessments.
- Teachers can add tags when creating document-based formative assessments.
- Adding tags to benchmark assessments is an admin-only feature.
- Tags are only available if your school or district has created item tags and made them available to you.
- Tags can only be added to document-based assessments that you created yourself.
To select an assessment, use the search and filter features . To expand the search options menu, click the Arrow icon 
In the assessments page, locate the assessment you want to edit and click the More Options icon . Then click the Edit link .
In the Questions section, find the question you want to tag. Click the Tags drop-down menu , then click the checkboxes next to the tags you want to add .
In the drop-down menu, click the checkboxes next to the tags you want to add .
Repeat for each question you want to tag, then click the Save Changes button .