ELS integration

Jump to solution
belcantoteacher
Community Member

Our school is moving over to ELS for lesson planning and outcome mastery tracking.  We had been trying MasteryConnect, but are not sure the funding will come through to continue that subscription.  In the meantime, we are being told to use ELS.  I was told by the admin that The reason ELS was chosen was that it still integrates with Canvas and our outcomes and exams can all be integrated.  I have google searched and have pored over the knowledge base posts and cannot find anything about ELS (Education Leadership Solutions) and it's integration with Canvas.  Does it exist?  I have tried looking in app settings, I have tried every google search term I can think of.  I have looked in manuals and support documentation.  Does anyone know whether this integration exists and any implementation guide?

TIA

Labels (1)
1 Solution
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi @belcantoteacher 

I also have searched extensively, and I am somewhat of a Spiderman when it comes to webs! I found nothing, and suspect you school is feeding you a line. Likely not intentionally, because I also suspect that the vendor rep fed your school a line, and your administrators did not know what questions to ask.

I think you need to stand up and ask them to show you the money! If there is an integration, show it to us!

Sorry my search wasn't helpful;

Kelley

View solution in original post