cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Can Help be customized in mobile app like the web version?

In the browser version of Canvas, we can customize what students see in terms of help / support.  We do not have resources or a central help desk that supports student in our K12 organization, we direct students back to their schools for assistance.   With the app, if they click "report a problem", the question ends up in Service cloud.   One of our two staff have to respond to the student saying they need to go back to their school and everyone ends up frustrated.   We would love it if we could customize the help so we aren't appearing to offer email help or let students request features when in fact that is not our approach.   Thanks. 

Tags (2)
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi joseph_allen@hcpss.org‌ -- I completely understand! We've wondered how we can better use "Help" with our 1:1 program, since we field our questions differently than the standard Canvas-default as well. I created https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/11207-custome-help-menu-for-mobile?sr=search&searchId=e55cc9f5...‌ and it's open for voting! I hope you vote and add your comments there as well. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

I agree with kristin.lundstrum@delasalle.com‌, vote, vote, vote!