cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cgaudreau
Explorer III

H5P.com beta testing

Me: Educational Technologist recently invited to the H5P.com LTI for Canvas beta testing.

You: Also using the beta, or curious about H5P & Canvas integration.

I'm looking for mobile-friendly assignments, design ideas and more. Let's connect!

Tags (1)
39 Replies

For the content pages, I am interested in moving away from some of the more traditional homepages and content pages that our faculty use. For instance, a homepage with an interactive roadmap using an infographic with hotspots or using the timeline to display weekly course objectives.

Trying to breathe new life into content engagement, especially on mobile.

I like the timeline idea and those suggestions!

My favorite was doing a Personality Quiz for a interactive ethics presentation. I so enjoy this platform.

@GideonWilliams ‌, if you would like, I can share the updated XML to add the LTI to your content pages. Let me know, and I'll send it along to you via email or DM.

michelle_lamber
Surveyor II

Good afternoon,  I'm not in the beta for the LTI but am interested n this functionality.  Can anyone explain what is happening from a data perspective with this software?  We have very strict privacy rules (data cannot be stored outside of Canada)... so I'm trying to figure out what data are generated and where it is stored...

Cheers,
Michelle Lamberson

UBC Okanagan

Yes please Chris. If you can manage a line or two of instructions then this would be very helpful indeed!

Gideon.williams@britishschool.nl 

Thanks

I wondered about using this tool as a sort of IT/EdTech skills checker?

Hi Michelle

I suggest you drop the H5P designer, Svein-Tore Griff, an email. If you are a member of the H5P community he can be contacted through there. He replies pretty quickly.

Some more stuff on GDPR compliance here - New Release: A new content type, GDPR improvements and more | H5P .

On the way!

tbunag
Community Member

This definitely sounds interesting.  I've been using H5P for embedded interactive items on Pages for a while, and I love even that limited use.  An LTI sounds potentially even better.