cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

Indented items in module do not appear indented on Student app

Jump to solution

Items that are showing as --> Indented on laptop aren't showing as indented on Android & iOS app

I use indentation to indicate sub- items in my modules. However, when I set something as indented on my computer (Chrome browser on Windows 10 or even the Android Canvas Teacher app), they do not. Could this be fixed, please?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

hi @rishs - You're right with the Android tabs. I see everything in a single line, without indents on my Pixel 3. I think a support ticket is the right next step.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

@rishs,

I haven't heard of this issue with the Canvas Student app. I even doubled check and the indents are working: 

Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 8.49.58 PM.pngIMG_0092.jpeg

I would suggest that you make sure you have the latest version of the Canvas Student app. If you do, then contacting your local tech support to create a Canvas support ticket. You can also Report an Issue in the Help section of the app. 

Highlighted

Thanks for looking into that. I'm convinced it's an Android app bug, then, as I have the latest version installed and it should have nothing to do with my local tech support. So, you're saying this works correctly for you on Android?

I'll report the issue in-app.

teacher appScreenshot_20201025-200133_Canvas Teacher.jpg

 student app

Screenshot_20201025-200152_Canvas Student.jpg

Highlighted

hi @rishs - You're right with the Android tabs. I see everything in a single line, without indents on my Pixel 3. I think a support ticket is the right next step.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Thanks, @klundstrum for verifying on Android!