cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

K-12 iPad 1:1 Districts - we need your vote!

Help us get to 15 likes! 

Vancouver Public Schools and Sweetwater Union SD are both K-12  iPad 1:1 districts.  We’ve found it to be very helpful to share issues that come up when managing a iPad deployment where students use Canvas primarily through the iOS app.  Instructure has agreed to create a group dedicated to K-12 1:1 iPad districts if we get 15 votes.

If your district falls into this category, I think you’d enjoy participating in this conversation. 

We don't expect the issues raised in this group to be the same types of issues raised in the larger Mobile community.  This group will likely have a more technical iOS management and integration focus.

We would like to hear from you!

Tags (2)
19 Replies
Explorer III

I am in Higher Ed with a 1:1 iPad focus, and therefore do not fall into this category. However, I am all for a community dedicated to sharing best practices!

Likewise

Community Member

Hi kristin.bayless@vansd.org​ - Please submit your group idea here: Join Groups  (click on the button to "Suggest a group"). This is where the voting occurs. Thank you. Smiley Happy

Hi Biray,

We ran the idea for this group past Jordan and community management.  Scott Dennis suggested we post either in the suggest a group category or the mobile users group.  We felt the mobile users group would include those that would be interested in our focus group.  That said, I'd be glad to do what you want. Can we keep it in both places since we've already sent out this URL to others?

Kristin

Surveyor

We are an iPad 1to1 school in denver and would love to participate!

Community Member

I see 23 Likes!  Can't wait to participate and am excited to see how we all can help each other.

Community Member

Valley Christian is a K-12 Private School in SoCal with a 1:1 iPad program with Canvas. Thanks for creating the group.

Community Member

Great! Perfect! Thank you! Let's get started!

Community Member

Northern Indiana 1:1 K-8 ipad here, look forward to helping each other out.