Not-so-hidden Treasures: FastTrack Video Series

ronmarx
Community Contributor

My brief post here is going to mirror  @nbiddinger-c 's original blog post about the FastTrack videos.

Quality product and service by its nature shouldn't call attention to itself for being so good, or the amount of preparation and work it took to achieve quality. (This is always my goal designing digital content in our K-12 learning space.)

These 2½ minute videos are clear and concise, and always helpful.  @lstark ‌ did a great job producing and delivering these pieces. Why is the series so great? It virtually disintegrates the learning curve by embedding just the knowledge tidbits designers need on the fly. For me, this approach prevents the frustration of being stopped a brick wall of ignorance, especially when I foresee a problem area at the start of a project milestone.

So, thank you #Leslie_Stark‌, for your exemplary work on the series. I think you've set the bar that much higher for the delivery of bite-sized chunks of information, delivered right on time for us very busy designers. Is there, by the way, an index page of all the videos in the series?

4 Comments