cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor II

Wrong Assignment Dates appearing using the App

Jump to solution

Good morning!  I am working with a student, who, on the mobile app, is seeing old due dates for assignments.  She sees the correct due dates on her laptop.  This is occurring for only one course.  My first inclination is to have her uninstall and re-install the app.

Any suggestions is appreciated!

Thanks,

Nancy W.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

nancy.webb‌, 

I'm sorry that didn't work. My only other suggestion is to contact your local tech support so they can put in a Canvas ticket. They can investigate this for the specific student and device. Let me know what you find out. Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

nancy.webb‌,

This can sometimes be a caching issue, but the easiest thing to try is the uninstall and reinstall. Let us know if that works! 

Highlighted

Hi Ryan,

Thanks!  Unfortunately, uninstalling and re-installing did not resolve the issue. The student also assured me that she is using the most recent version of the app.

Thanks,

Nancy W.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

nancy.webb‌, 

I'm sorry that didn't work. My only other suggestion is to contact your local tech support so they can put in a Canvas ticket. They can investigate this for the specific student and device. Let me know what you find out. Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks, Ryan we have done that!  I will update asap.

Nancy

0 Kudos