Mark off an assignment on the calendar or make it show as "faded" on the calendar?

Jump to solution
aosman1
Community Novice

Is it possible to mark off an assignment on the calendar or make it show "faded" on the calendar? Only my quiz, test or selected items will show as completed. I would like the option to mark them off or be able to make them show lighter on the calendar. 

0 Likes
2 Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@aosman1 , I just checked and per this guide - How do I use the Calendar as a student? 

Calendar assignments can also be crossed out, which is a simple way to keep track of assignments. Assignments are crossed out once the assignment has been submitted. However, assignments that have been awarded a grade but do not contain an actual submission will not be crossed out.

I hope this helps! Kona

View solution in original post

JacobBarnes
Community Member

For anyone else that finds this in the future, I searched for a solution last year (2020) and couldn't find one so I built a simple (and free) chrome extension that adds the desired functionality.  As @kona mentioned, you can't cross of things in the calendar unless they have a submission, so this extension gives you that ability for everything else on your calendar that normally doesn't have the option to be crossed off.  Although I'm not actively developing it anymore, I just checked and it still works.  Link below!

Mark As Complete for Canvas - Chrome Web Store (google.com)

View solution in original post

0 Likes