[New Quizzes] Download Quiz Statistics

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas LMS

quizzes.next‌

Currently, there is no way to download or even print the entire Item analysis report from the new quiz feature in Canvas. This is a really useful feature that the original quizzes held. Please add this feature to the new Quizzes feature.

Added to Theme

126 Comments
jlj87885
Community Novice

I work in health professions, heavily with accreditation reporting, and the lack of data downloads really scares me. I'm shocked that this feature will be removed, and I am panicking over the thought of redesigning all of our current reporting structures. Please make sure to add this to new quizzes. 

akl77513
Community Member

I am responsible for numerous reports for the 9 schools/colleges at my University. All of the reports are downloaded from Canvas - student's quizzes. Please make the new quizzes have the same downloadable option. 

KMS-CU
Community Member

I would like to be able to make a survey using new quizzes. This is really needed. Additionally, adding a feature where new Quizzes data can be downloaded is essential!  Working as a Program Manager for a university with health science programs, being able to download the data is critical to being able to use information collected.  For national accreditation purposes we need to have data that can be downloaded to present to accreditation boards.  In this day and age where instruction is data driven. Please make sure this is added before Classic Quizzes is deprecated. Thank you! 

KMS-CU
Community Member

Hello,

I posted earlier and wanted to continue to emphasize by reposting; I would like to be able to make a survey using new quizzes. This is really needed. Additionally, adding a feature where new Quizzes data can be downloaded is essential!  Working as a Program Manager for a university with health science programs, being able to download the data is critical to being able to use information collected.  For national accreditation purposes, we need to have data that can be downloaded to present to accreditation boards.  In this day and age where instruction is data driven. Please make sure this is added before Classic Quizzes is deprecated. Thank you! 

akl77513
Community Member

Has anyone heard of an update about making the quizzes downloadable? I'm concerned - to say the least. 

KMS-CU
Community Member

Hello,

I have commented previously and would like to emphasize my perspective again.

I would like to be able to make a survey using new quizzes. This is really needed. Additionally, adding a feature where new Quizzes data can be downloaded is essential!  Working as a Program Manager for a university with health science programs, being able to download the data is critical to being able to use information collected.  For national accreditation purposes, we need to have data that can be downloaded to present to accreditation boards.  In this day and age where instruction is data driven. Please make sure this is added before Classic Quizzes is deprecated. Thank you! 

akl77513
Community Member

checking in - has Canvas made the change so that we are able to download the data? I'm getting worried that we will have to move to a different LMS.

admin_nolan
Community Participant

Request:  Add ability to download new quiz analytics.

We like the analytics that come with new quizzes.
But are greatly missing the ability to download those analytics as a .csv or Excel file.

People who use this feature almost always want to see, sort, and manipulate the data.

Please consider adding this functionality.

Thanks,
Kevin Nolan
Colorado State University Canvas Admin

KMS-CU
Community Member

I am working as a Program Manager for a university with health science programs, being able to download the data is critical to being able to use information collected.  For national accreditation purposes we need to have data that can be downloaded to present to accreditation boards.  In this day and age where instruction is data driven. Please make sure this is added before Classic Quizzes is deprecated. Thank you! 

akl77513
Community Member

I was wondering if there has been any movement to change the New Quizzes to include a way to download the information. We are looking into a 'Plan B', but it's going to be very time consuming and could require our students to jump through extra hoops. Please provide an update.