cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Adding Questions from Item Bank - why is it doing this? Is it me? How do I stop it?

Jump to solution

Why when I add questions from the item bank does it promote each new question pushing the original one I have added down the order rather than add it in a more logical way where the first question added becomes Q1 and the second question Q2 and so on.

What is even more confusing is when I then delete a question I added from the bank and add more questions, it pushes those new questions to Q2, Q3, Q4 and so on (the way I want it)

I am sure this is just happening to me and I am probably doing something wrong - but it keeps happening....!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Surveyor

You aren’t alone. I’ve gotten to where I click on my last question first and work backwards. If pulling from multiple banks randomly then I add questions, leave the bank, click on the lower blue plus, etc. It’s faster than arranging after the fact. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Surveyor

You aren’t alone. I’ve gotten to where I click on my last question first and work backwards. If pulling from multiple banks randomly then I add questions, leave the bank, click on the lower blue plus, etc. It’s faster than arranging after the fact. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Thanks lph .... Am going to submit an Idea request to... Make it Stop!