cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer

Additional features for Quizzes.Next (including those from InstCon)

Jump to solution

Back to InstructureCon 2016, Jason showed us that prior to a quiz/test in Quizzes.Next, the number of questions and possible points would show up.

Quizzes.Next 2016

However, in the current Quizzes.Next version, they do not show up. What I want to see is that in addition to the time limit, due date, and the number of allowed attempts, I want to see the return of the number of questions and possible points, as well as an optional note from the professor to the students.

Extended time for Quizzes.Next

As shown above, there are 15 questions, 100 points total, and a 2-hour time limit (you'll see why later on), and the quiz is scheduled to be due on May 13. To the right of the details table, the teacher can leave an optional note for the affected students. For example, the teacher can put in things like the student's academic accommodations allow him/her to have xx% extended time on this and any future assessments for this course.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi kelvin.dean97@gmail.com  I can see the value of the this functionality in Q.Next.  You might consider creating a feature idea for this.  In a quick check, I didn't see a post that covered this.  It would be nice to have an idea that folks can vote and/or comment on.  

Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi kelvin.dean97@gmail.com  I can see the value of the this functionality in Q.Next.  You might consider creating a feature idea for this.  In a quick check, I didn't see a post that covered this.  It would be nice to have an idea that folks can vote and/or comment on.  

Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos