cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

Do you have the Quizzes Rocket Ship icons with transparent background?

Jump to solution

I need the rocket icons for Classic Quizzes and New Quizzes with transparent background to add to our training materials. Does anybody have those files to share? I expected them to be in the images tab for download in this group, but there are not any images available, and screenshots are not great on any materials that are not built on a white background. Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello, ebm20250@email.vccs.edu! I completely understand your need! Thankfully, I made these recently in high quality with transparent backgrounds. I'm glad to share with you!

Attached are the four that you will need. Two are specific to UNPUBLISHED Quizzes (the ones uncolored) and two are specific to PUBLISHED Quizzes. I had to be careful to use the correct ones as my faculty did ask questions.

The darker one both colored and uncolored is New Quizzes and the lighter one is for Classic Quizzes. All four are PNG / Transparent background and are attached as well as embedded below.

I hope this helps in some way! Happy document-making!

Warm regards,

Cat Flippen

• New Quizzes // Unpublished: 

339692_New_Quizzes_Rocket_Icon_TRANSPARENT.png

• Classic Quizzes // Unpublished:

339693_Classic_Quizzes_Rocket_Icon_TRANSPARENT.png

• New Quizzes // Published: 

339699_New_Quizzes_Rocket_Icon_PUBLISHED--TRANSPARENT.png

• Classic Quizzes // Published:

339700_Classic_Quizzes_Rocket_Icon_PUBLISHED--TRANSPARENT.png

(EDITED: Corrected and combined content information)

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello, ebm20250@email.vccs.edu! I completely understand your need! Thankfully, I made these recently in high quality with transparent backgrounds. I'm glad to share with you!

Attached are the four that you will need. Two are specific to UNPUBLISHED Quizzes (the ones uncolored) and two are specific to PUBLISHED Quizzes. I had to be careful to use the correct ones as my faculty did ask questions.

The darker one both colored and uncolored is New Quizzes and the lighter one is for Classic Quizzes. All four are PNG / Transparent background and are attached as well as embedded below.

I hope this helps in some way! Happy document-making!

Warm regards,

Cat Flippen

• New Quizzes // Unpublished: 

339692_New_Quizzes_Rocket_Icon_TRANSPARENT.png

• Classic Quizzes // Unpublished:

339693_Classic_Quizzes_Rocket_Icon_TRANSPARENT.png

• New Quizzes // Published: 

339699_New_Quizzes_Rocket_Icon_PUBLISHED--TRANSPARENT.png

• Classic Quizzes // Published:

339700_Classic_Quizzes_Rocket_Icon_PUBLISHED--TRANSPARENT.png

(EDITED: Corrected and combined content information)

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Much appreciated! Love having such a responsive community. Thanks Cat! 

Highlighted

Erin,

I took my upload down seeing how Cat Flippen has provided such awesome images!  Those look great Cat!

Deb

Highlighted

Excellent work.  I was about to do the same thing.  Thanks for your efforts!

Rick

Highlighted

I agree, ebm20250@email.vccs.edu! The Canvas Community Canvas LMS Community‌ is truly a remarkable and rare thing!

Highlighted

You are more than welcome rswengel@perryschools.org‌! I'm so glad to help anyone in this fantastic community!

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Thanks, dstreng@bgsu.edu‌! I didn't even see you initial reply; we must have jumped on it at the same time! :smileygrin: