cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Future question types

Hi all,

Does anybody know if there will be further question types in Quizzes.next? I heard a rumour that eventually there were to be 50+! Can anybody shed any light on this? Cheers. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi rbaker@sscc.qld.edu.au.  This is interesting.  I haven't heard about this myself, but know that the Quizzes.Next developers are prioritizing adding features to the system to bring it up to parity with the classic quiz system.  I would love to be able to look ahead and see what type of questions will exist in the future . . . 50 seems like a lot but maybe this will be the case because of creative ways instructors find to use various question types.  I am frequently surprised to read in the Community how individuals have structured their questions!

All the best--  

Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi rbaker@sscc.qld.edu.au.  There hasn't been a post to this thread for some time so I am going to go ahead and mark this as assumed answered.  This can be changed if needed and marking the question as assumed answered doesn't prevent continued discussion in the thread.  The best best to keep up on future question types would probably to be keep an eye on posts in the Quizzes.Next User Group‌.

All the best!