cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

HTML View

Is HTML view going to be part of the final product.  Many features are not available in the WYSIWYG editor, such as font type, break returns, numbered lists other then 1, 2, 3 (especially I need I, II, III for MC questions), etc.  Also, will WYSIWYG be available for Fill in the Blank questions.  Need the ability to add break returns or paragraphs in a FITB questions.

Tags (1)
4 Replies
Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

Hi bgustin@srcs.org‌,

HTML view for the rich content editor (RCE) will be part of the final product.

Implementing RCE for Fill In The Blank is under consideration but presents significant technical challenges. While we continue to improve and fill out other significant features, the decision for to take on this work if deferred for now.

-

Kevin Dougherty

Assoc. Product Manager, Assessments

Instructure

Highlighted

A follow-up now since you wrote your response, kdougherty@instructure.com‌, in January: Have there been interim/incremental releases since Feb. 1, and will those releases happen until the product becomes golden? I'm really missing this feature for a Professional Development project I'm designing. Going to regroup for some kind of workaround.

Thanx,

i_Ron

Highlighted

18 months since and still no RCE. Not just for this question but for many others...

Highlighted

At this time, Gideon, the HTML Editor is only available for the Quiz Instructions edited through the Assignments page.

(The Quiz Instructions field will not appear if you use the +Quiz/Test button. You must use the +Assignment button.)