cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roganp
Community Participant

I use Pools in Canvas quizzes, what is the comparable tool in Canvas next

Jump to solution

I use pools in Canvas quizzes but they do not scramble. Generally 2 questions per pool.

I am looking for that function in Quizzes Next but I am confused with categorization and item banks. Please help me understand how to do the same with pools in canvas next. 

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@roganp ‌, since you already asked this question in Q & A‌, we went ahead and shared it into this space as well on your behalf. It's not necessary to post the same question in two separate spots, and in fact, after someone posts a question to the Q&A space they can then use the Share button that appears at the upper right of the page to share it out to any group of which they're a member! That has the dual advantage of keeping questions unified in one spot and preventing duplicative/parallel threads from developing.

So we've locked this question, and ask that people post their responses to https://community.canvaslms.com/thread/33001-i-use-pools-in-canvas-quizzes-what-is-the-companrable-t... 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@roganp ‌, since you already asked this question in Q & A‌, we went ahead and shared it into this space as well on your behalf. It's not necessary to post the same question in two separate spots, and in fact, after someone posts a question to the Q&A space they can then use the Share button that appears at the upper right of the page to share it out to any group of which they're a member! That has the dual advantage of keeping questions unified in one spot and preventing duplicative/parallel threads from developing.

So we've locked this question, and ask that people post their responses to https://community.canvaslms.com/thread/33001-i-use-pools-in-canvas-quizzes-what-is-the-companrable-t... 

View solution in original post