cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MattHanes
Lamplighter

Item Bank display issue

Jump to solution

Forgive me if this has already been reported. I noticed in the item bank that if the question stem is relatively long, then the icons for edit, duplicate, and delete are pushed off the screen. Is it possible to fix this or is there an error in the way I typed the question stem?

264045_Screenshot_1.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kdougherty1
Instructure
Instructure

Hi  @MattHanes ‌,

Thank you for reporting this and including a screenshot. This looks to me to be a bug on our side and I believe that it is out of your control. I apologize for the inconvenience and have documented this issue to get it resolved.

-

Kevin Dougherty

Assoc. Product Manager, Assessments

Instructure

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kdougherty1
Instructure
Instructure

Hi  @MattHanes ‌,

Thank you for reporting this and including a screenshot. This looks to me to be a bug on our side and I believe that it is out of your control. I apologize for the inconvenience and have documented this issue to get it resolved.

-

Kevin Dougherty

Assoc. Product Manager, Assessments

Instructure

View solution in original post

ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @MattHanes .  I'm going through older Quizzes.Next questions to see if updates are appropriate.  I just tested this in my sandbox course and it appears as though the problem you pointed out back in January has been resolved.  Are you still having trouble with long question stems removing the editing icons?

Thanks!

No more troubles with this particular issue. They fixed the bug.