cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sgundersen
Surveyor

New Quiz format-grading problems

I have created my quizzes this year under the new format.  I could be mistaken here but under the old format if a question was not free response the score would automatically be entered into the gradebook.  Under the new quizzes it looks like I have to manually check each students responses before a grade can be given.  While this takes longer I understand the value.  My question is twofold: First, how do I get the grade to show in the gradebook once I have reviewed the students answers and clicked submit?  Second, is there an option where I don't have to go into each students responses but the grade will just be entered after they complete the assessment? If you could help that would be great! thanks

1 Reply
bhollis1
Surveyor

I have this same issue and these same questions. I did see that the score updates in the gradebook after you click update with a quiz, but these quizzes do not show up on the To-Do list at all. And then I have to manually go and find all the green checks to go into those students' quizzes. But even after that, that same student is still in the list of green checks. The computer thinks the quizzes are finalized. Is there something I am missing?