cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmahaffy
Surveyor II

New Quizzes not being published

We are running into another issue with New Quizzes. When we copy courses from a template, the copy process randomly makes some New Quizzes "unpublished" while others remain "published." All quizzes were set as "published" in the templates, so there is a glitch somewhere that unpublishes some when letting others go through as they were originally set.

Anyone else experiencing that?

5 Replies
dicksonl
Learner II

Yes, this happens in all of our course imports that contain New Quizzes. We've been going to Assignments to publish the quizzes after every course import. 

HienDN
Surveyor

For me none of the New Quizzes will stay published when you export it.  You have to manually republish each one...

jessica_gutierr
Surveyor II

I have seen the same issue. I usually however import unpublished and only have the module title published. My district uses blueprints so we sync content unpublished and allow teacher to publish as they see fit.

Since you use Blueprints -- do New Quizzes work and get updated at all with blueprints? I haven't seen that functionality yet. 

HienDN
Surveyor

Yea they need to change this behavior.  Let the user decide the status of publish/unpublish instead of deciding for them during import.