cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vic206
Community Member

Quiz LTI test will not submit for some students

Two out of 40 students had this issue on an exam I created with the new Quiz tool.

Once the students completed the test, they pressed the submit button. The screen said "Auto-Grading" and froze at that spot. One student left it on that spot for 15 minutes.

When the students closed the browser and tried the resume it, the Resume button had no effect.

I can see the students responses in the log, but I can not finalize the test so it can be graded.

Is there any way to complete these tests?

I realize this tool is in BETA and issues are expected. However, I thought I would see if anyone else had this issue and see if there was a fix for it.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@vic206 , I've moved this question to the https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/quizzes?sr=search&searchId=03a80e59-94f3-489f-92ed-72c94200d8...‌ so that people who are current beta testers can provide you with feedback. If you haven't yet joined the group, you can easily do so by clicking on Join Group from the Actions dropdown at the upper right of the page.

ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @vic206 .  I am going back to older Quizzes.Next questions to see if updates are appropriate.  This question was posted quite a while ago, but have you experienced any issues since then?  Reading through Quizzes.Next questions, I don't remember anyone reporting something similar recently.  If it does occur, the best option is to contact Canvas Support so that they can look into the situation and determine what may be happening.  Based on the age of the question and the lack of updates since December, I am going to go ahead and mark this particular question as "assumed answered".  This status can be changed if necessary, and new posts can still be made to the thread so I hope this is ok.

Best wishes!