Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Quizzes LTI quiz not loading?

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Is anyone having trouble with launching quizzes in Quizzes LTI?  I am trying to have test students complete a quiz in the new system so that I can show faculty the analytic features.  I created a quiz and tried to "act" as these students to complete the quiz (as I did with the traditional quiz engine).  However, when I masquerade as a student and try to take the Quizzes LTI, I just get a notification that it is loading but this never stops. I can "submit" the assignment but then it says "auto grading" and "loading" again but nothing ever loads.  I just created this yesterday but it still isn't working today.  I enrolled a real student and had them try to take the quiz to see if acting as a user was creating a problem but it made no difference.

If anyone has a suggestion, it would be appreciated!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kdougherty1
Instructure
Instructure

For later visitors to this question, please see this other thread that shows things are now working as intended for these users.

Quizzes LTI Not Starting for Students

-

Kevin Dougherty

Assoc. Product Manager, Assessments

Instructure

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kdougherty1
Instructure
Instructure

For later visitors to this question, please see this other thread that shows things are now working as intended for these users.

Quizzes LTI Not Starting for Students

-

Kevin Dougherty

Assoc. Product Manager, Assessments

Instructure

View solution in original post