cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bgustin
Community Participant

Respondus Lockdown Browser

When will it work with Respondus Lockdown Browser?

3 Replies
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @bgustin .  A number of individuals have voiced a similar desire/need for Quizzes.Next to work with the Respondus Lockdown Browser.  I found this discussion from several months ago and thought I would bring it to your attention in case you had not already read it yourself, Respondus Lockdown Browser and Quizzes LTI.  I have not heard an update on this collaboration but am happy to hear continued work is planned.

All the best--- 

ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @bgustin , 

I was looking over older questions in the Quizzes.Next user group and thought I would check in and see if my response from April 6th answered your question about Lockdown Browser.  If this did answer your question, feel free to mark my response as "correct".  If you are still looking for assistance, please come back to this topic and post an update so that someone from the Community might be able to assist you.  For now, I am going to mark the question as "Assumed Answered" as there hasn't been any activity in the thread since early April. However, this won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic. I hope this is alright with you.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

adamwarecs
Instructure
Instructure

@bgustin 

We wanted to let you know that Respondus and Instructure have completed the integration between Canvas’ New Quizzes and LockDown Browser. The integration was released on July 21, 2020.
Your Respondus admin should have received an email from Respondus in relation to this.

If you have technical questions, please don’t hesitate to submit a ticket at https://support.respondus.com/support/