cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bgustin
Community Participant

Restrict Student Result View

Restrict student result view was recently added.  It should have an availability date, i.e., Restrict student results view until October 17, 2018

5 Replies
hvaughn
Community Contributor

There also needs to be some more granular permissions as the current Quizzes tool has.  Specifically, in addition to specifying a date range when results can be available to students, we'd like the ability to let students see their submissions and the questions marked incorrect, without allowing them to also see the correct answers.

RobDitto
Community Champion

Our institution's CSM advised my team that more student view options should begin to appear in beta during November, in two more phases. My sense is that this initial deliverable, when combined with today's form of Mute Assignment, opens Quizzes.Next to medium-stakes uses where immediate score display would compromise rigor. 

erinhmcmillan
Community Team
Community Team

Hi, Bruce,

Just to catch up this thread, all existing restriction options are included in https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-26428-how-do-i-manage-settings-for-an-assessment-in-new-qui... 

Thanks!

Erin

Erin,

I cannot get this link to open as I get an error telling me I dont have sufficient priviledges.  Can you help ?

Sue

RobDitto
Community Champion

@SuzRN69 , here's the new URL for that knowledge guide page:

And for those looking for the idea conversation about release dates in Restrict Student Result View, here's a link: