cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dorgant
Community Participant

Sorting Item Banks

I'm sorry if this information is out there already, I"m an admin that also teaches. I've been using new quizzes for the past year and a half. I've created a lot of item banks and now I'm having a hard time finding them because as an admin I see all item banks.

Does anyone know if there will be any other sorting options coming out other than by bank name? For example, I created a midterm bank called midterm and so did a lot of other instructors. Being able to sort by the user that created the bank or by courses it's linked to would be really helpful in sorting through this. I also don't remember all of my bank names, I never thought I would have to sort through all of them to find the ones I created. 

3 Replies
dobsocl
Community Member

I have the same issue. In the interim, I’ve renamed all of my Item Banks to include my last name. 

Sylvia_Ami
Community Contributor

@dorgant I am in the same situation. Just like @dobsocl , I am naming all my item banks to being with @ and then my initials. I'm hoping that eventually we'll be able to search by author (or people that are in the sharing circle) and other fields.

swhite4
Community Member

I am experiencing the same issue- as admin, I can see every item bank used in the district.   I created assessment item banks for my blueprint courses.  I had a very difficult time finding my actual item banks.  I renamed my item banks with a 1- in front so they all show up first.  However, they were difficult to locate.

If there were a way to filter by author, perhaps, that would be very helpful.  Searching by name didn't work all the time because there were duplicate names of item banks.

Thank you.

@jkremer