cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bgustin
Surveyor

Speedgrader

Is Speedgrader available for essay questions?  On mine, quizzes neither show in my "to do" it briefly shows the Speedgrader button and then promptly jumps to the LTI. 

4 Replies
patrickconlan
Community Member

Bruce,

I was just looking at this today and I was able to use SpeedGrader for an essay quiz by going into the gradebook and selecting the SpeedGrader option under the assignment name. I don't know if that is the official way going forward with Quizzes LTI, hopefully not.

Patrick

Interesting, because the new beta gradebook does not have the SpeedGrader option under the assignment name.  I had to switch to the old Gradebook.

@bgustin , you are correct that the SpeedGrader option doesn't appear under the assignment name in the New Gradebook—but you won't have to switch to the old Gradebook to get there. In the New Gradebook, you can click on a grade cell for a student and then on the link to SpeedGrader that appears on the context card on the right.

ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @bgustin .  I am going through older Quizzes.Next questions to see if any updates are appropriate.  I thought I would check in and see if you were able to use SpeedGrader for essay questions.  If so feel free to mark one of the responses here as "correct" or let us know if you are still experiencing an issue.  Since there has not been a comment added to the thread since January, I am going to mark this "assumed answered" but this can be changed later is necessary.

Best wishes!