cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Workarounds for no To Do activity in Quizzes.Next

Hi all,

Since the LTI functionality of Quizzes.Next prevents it from showing up on the To Do feed, has anyone found any effective strategies for helping teachers track when these quizzes are submitted? They are already trained to use To Do as the grading notification system, since all other graded assignments use it, but Quizzes.Next submissions disrupts the process where now they are having to check the gradebook, also. Any ideas for supporting this transition would be appreciated!

clee@frontiercharteracademy.org

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Surveyor

Perhaps creating a page with a link to the new quiz assignment and then add a to-do for the page would do the trick? 

New Quiz Workaround by using Pages with a To-Do option

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for the prompt response! I really appreciate your being on top of that.

Sorry if my language is unclear—I'm looking to add Quizzes.Next submissions to the teacher To Do, so that a teacher sees when there have been submissions to a Quizzes.Next assignment. I think that's a great workaround for adding the assignment to the student To Do!

We've truly been trying to pilot Quizzes.Next, but since teachers use a To Do feed to grade all assignments except for these, we're really getting teachers opting out of using the platform. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Surveyor

I'm sorry I did not get that from your original posting. I have no suggestions for manipulating the teacher to-do list. 

Sorry. 

0 Kudos