Where is the drop-box?

Jump to solution
parent2
Community Member

The page says 

"It’s time to scan your completed work from the checklist below and upload it to the drop-box for your teacher. Please upload the work in the order shown in the checklist."

Where do I find this drop-box? I submitted one paper with the "submit" button, and it checked off the entire list of assignments as completed, and now the only option is to "resubmit" the assignment, and every time I do that it deletes the previous assignment I uploaded. So there is no way that I can see to submit all of the assignments other than to leave them as attachments in comments on the original submission.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi!

"Drop Box" may be another way for the instructor to say "Submission", and that's okay, as long as that's what they mean (and not assuming you'll add it to the cloud service called Dropbox).

I would move forward using the Submit button in the assignment unless you hear something different. When you go to submit (or re-submit) each item is actually added to a list of submissions that the instructor sees. From the web, the student sees only the most recent version. To avoid this, you could wait to submit all the files at once by clicking the +Add Another File until all items are included. How do I submit an online assignment? 

A cool tip - The Canvas Student app will show all of the submissions, even if they are technically resubmissions.

I hope this helps! If you have any follow-up questions, please reply. 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Likes