How do I bulk score submissionless requirements in Pathways?

You can use a CSV file to bulk score no submission requirements in Pathways. Currently, the Experience requirement type is the only no submission requirement type.

The scoring file needs to be formatted with student emails and the corresponding scoring information. Scoring types can be numeric or pass/fail. You can download a sample CSV file for both scoring types and upload the file with scoring information for your students.

You can also manually score the requirement.

Open Pathways

Open Pathways

In the Toolbar, click the Pathways link.

Open Pathway

Click the name of the pathway.

Open My Reviews

Open My Reviews

Click the My Reviews tab.

Bulk Score Requirement

Click the Bulk Score button.

Upload File

Upload File

To upload a file, drag and drop a file from your computer or click the browse your files link [1].

To view sample files, click the Pass / Fail Example [2] or the Numeric Example links [3]. You can add your pathway scoring information to the sample file and re-upload the file.

Select File

Select File

Select the file from your computer and click the Open button.

View Uploaded File

View Uploaded File

After the file has uploaded, the file name will display in the upload area [1].

To review the scores, click the Next button [2].

View File Error

View File Error

If the file had an error, Pathways will display an error message. Fix the indicated errors and upload the file again.

Review Scores

Review Scores

If Pathways was unable to match student emails or scoring types, a summary of errors will display [1]. The individual error records will be indicated by an error icon [2]. Provide a score according to the scoring type [3].

Records that were matched will display the score indicated in the file [4].

Save Scores

Save Scores

To save the scores, click the Save button.