Editable form

Jump to solution
AnnaBranford
Community Member

Hi,

I'd like to add a document/form to Folio by Portfolium where students can record written responses to a series of questions, and can then revisit over time to change and add to their responses. Could anyone recommend a good way of doing this?

Many thanks for any help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
cstrikwerda
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @AnnaBranford 

Thanks so much for posting in the Community. 

I understand that you are wondering about a way to setup a way where students can record written responses to a series of questions, and can then revisit over time to change and add to their responses.

In Course Assessments in Canvas Student ePortfolios, you can request revisions to student submissions in order to have them resubmit a series of questions so this could be an option. 

Here is a reference for requesting those revisions when scoring a submission in a Course Assessment: https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Canvas-Student-Pathways/How-do-I-score-an-assignment-in-a-course-...

I would suggest requesting revisions for those students that you wanted to have record different responses from what they had recorded originally.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you would like to have something setup differently or if there are any limitations in this regard.

View solution in original post

0 Likes