How do I edit my location in Canvas Student ePortfolios?

You can edit your location in your Canvas Student ePortfolios account settings. Your specific address is not displayed anywhere on Canvas Student ePortfolios, and will only be used if you win a Canvas Student ePortfolios challenge. The city and state, or country if outside of the United States, will be displayed in your profile, allowing potential employers and connections to view your geographical region.

Open Settings

Open Settings

To open your user settings, click the Me icon in the toolbar [1], and then click the Settings link [2].

Open Location

Open Location

In Account Navigation, click the Location link.

View Location Settings

View Location Settings

In the Location Settings page, you can view any addresses you have added to your account, including addresses that may have been automatically added when you added your education to your account.

To add a new address, click the Add New Address button.

Add New Address

Add New Address

In the Address search field, start typing your address. Canvas Student ePortfolios will display nearby results. When you see your address, click the address link in the menu.

Confirm Address

Confirm Address

Confirm the address you selected is correct and then click the Add button.

View New Address

View New Address

View the added address.

To edit an address, click the Options icon [1]. To designate an address as your current address, click the Make Current link [2]. To edit an address, click the Edit icon [3]. To delete an address, click the Delete icon [4].