入金したコースが、自分のアカウントページに出てこない。

Jump to solution
osada
Community Novice

Emeritus の MITのコースを、CANVASを通じて受講してます。

新しいコースへapplyし、お金も入金したのですが、CANVASの私のページに「コース」として追加されません。

何か手順があれば教えてください。因みにそのコースは11月12日から始まります。

Hello.

I use CANVAS system for MIT online school in Emeritus. I'm using CANVAS for 3months. It's almost perfect.

I have applied a brand new course which will be started on 12th Nov.2019.and I payed tuition for that already.However, In my account page, this new course does NOT come up yet. Do I have to do some?

Could you guide me how it show up in my page?? 

Thank you.

Yoshi.OSADA

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @osada ...

If I understand your question correctly, you have signed up for one or more courses at your school, but you do not see them listed in your Canvas environment just yet.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of people here in the Community wouldn't be able to help answer this question for you because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s).  However, many school's that use Canvas as their LMS (Learning Management System) have a process in place that automatically transfers enrollments from the school's SIS (Student Information System) into Canvas.  This may be done on a scheduled basis...such as every hour, a few times a day, daily, etc.  However, we here in the Community wouldn't know what that schedule is or looks like.  I would highly recommend that you reach out to your school's Online Learning (or a similar name) department to speak with a local Canvas administrator who should be able to make sure that you have the course you need in Canvas.  I hope this will help.  Good luck to you, Yoshiaki.

View solution in original post

0 Likes