cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Explorer

0365 Support from Microsoft

Jump to solution

Does Microsoft offer any training or documentation to help us support faculty in the integration of 0365 with Canvas?
Or, are we on our own?
Thanks!

Leona

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi lbarratt1@unl.edu‌ Happy to have a chat with you about our experiences. Been using it for quite a few years.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi lbarratt1@unl.edu‌ Happy to have a chat with you about our experiences. Been using it for quite a few years.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi lbarratt1@unl.edu and Gideon.Williams@britishschool.nl, do either of you know why, after working fine for years, our Outlook 365 integration is now asking for Admin Approval when a teacher tries to set up ‌the integration for the first time?  We are advised to re-install the LTI but we don't want to upset the current integrations. I wondered if there was something else we could try first.

The process stops and the integration is not approved for Canvas.

Highlighted

Hi nwebb@ccsf.edu

I will investigate to see if this is happening with us.....

Highlighted

Thanks Gideon.Williams@britishschool.nl‌ - I'd appreciate hearing if you know of anyone experiencing this issue.

Right now we're using Box with Canvas and will be moving to Office0365 OneDrive, Sharepoint etc.
My biggest concern is all the broken links that will happen when this move is done.
I'm wondering if anyone has gone through that change or has suggestions.
Thanks so much!
Leona

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Has anyone moved from Box to 0365 and dealt with the issues this caused inside Canvas?
Thanks!

Leona

Tags (2)