cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Explorer III

ARC "page not found"

301692_Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 9.55.17 AM.png

Who else is seeing this issue when some instructors click the Arc global navigation option?  It's one of the worst things possible for them to see the first week of classes...

9 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

JACOBSEN_C@fortlewis.edu, knock on wood, but Arc has been working for us so far today. I also just checked and it's still working. 

Sorry you're having problems! 😞

Kona

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Masquerade as a few random instructors if you get a moment free.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I just logged in as a couple of our Instructors and it's working. Are you still down? Are the videos at least loading in the courses (Pages, Assignments, etc)?

Highlighted

Still "down".  Videos are available in a course context but not global.

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi JACOBSEN_C@fortlewis.edu‌,

I posted on this issue yesterday too!  I first made sure the the new domain address had been white-listed then I submitted a ticket to support. 

Some teachers can get in today but not all, I was told by support that the issue is being caused by their servers and that it's been sent to the Engineering team for investigation.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

JACOBSEN_C@fortlewis.edu, you'd be interested to know that today faculty can't get into the Global Arc area; but I can as an Admin. Yet, teachers can access it directly from their courses. Agreed that this isn't the best time of year for this to be happening, but at least for us I've been able to point faculty in the direction of using Arc directly from within their courses and that's been working. 

Kona

Highlighted

yup. we did that too, thanks

Highlighted
Learner II

Hi, JACOBSEN_C@fortlewis.edu

This also happened to me, when users would use the ARC without the email registered and configured on the Canvas.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hey there, JACOBSEN_C@fortlewis.edu...

Checking in with you because you had first posted questions about Arc (now renamed to Studio) back in early January.  Are you still experiencing this issue?  Or, has it been resolved (possibly through bug fixes by Instructure)?  Have you reported this to the Help Desk staff at Instructure?  If so, what was the outcome of that conversation?  If you could please come back to this topic to provide us with an update, that would be great.  Also, if there is a reply from someone above who has helped to answer your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button next to that person's response.  I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" in hopes that this issue has been resolved, but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you.  Hope to hear back from you soon.

0 Kudos
Top Kudoed Authors
Labels