cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Ability to organize materials instead of alphabetical order

Jump to solution

I would like to be able to organize my materials in some way.

For example:

Apple

Bacon

Car

Duck

Engine

Fries

Vehicle:

Car

Engine

to

Engine

Car

Food:

Apple

Bacon

Fries

to

Bacon

Fries

Apple

Animal:

Duck

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello hhuang@reynolds.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community!

The best tool in Canvas for organizing your content are Modules.  You can learn more about how to organize your content in modules at Share UDL Course Design Tips, Tricks, and Techniques where I have written a blog about modules.

To learn how use the Modules feature in Canvas, I would suggest reviewing the Modules chapter of the Canvas Instructor Guide. Specifically, to get you started, check out......

If you need more help, just ask,

Kelley

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello hhuang@reynolds.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community!

The best tool in Canvas for organizing your content are Modules.  You can learn more about how to organize your content in modules at Share UDL Course Design Tips, Tricks, and Techniques where I have written a blog about modules.

To learn how use the Modules feature in Canvas, I would suggest reviewing the Modules chapter of the Canvas Instructor Guide. Specifically, to get you started, check out......

If you need more help, just ask,

Kelley

View solution in original post

Highlighted

My scenario is Canvas is being used for a College Student Club and the only thing that I find that works for my club is Announcements, Pages, Files, Chat, Discussions, Zoom, and People.  In the items in Pages and Files are the ones where I would like to be able to sort the items instead of being listed as alphabetical.

0 Kudos
Labels