cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Access Denied <You don't have access to view this resource>

Jump to solution

I registered for summer class and I already paid the tuition. But when I go to canvas it is showing that my access is denied. 313756_스크린샷 2019-05-20 오후 7.57.56.png

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi u0897809@utah.edu and welcome to the Community!  There are a couple of reasons why you might receive a message such as this.  The content you are trying to access may not be published yet.  I have also seen this before in situations where there are multiple course sections being taught and the link to content in one class is given on accident to students in another section, or if the link is to a page/file in a previous course.

Those in the Community will have difficulty helping determine what exactly is happening as we are not able to see your account or that of your institution. Your best bet would be to contact either your course instructor or Canvas Support (question mark icon in Canvas). Either your instructor or Support would be able to look at this class and that page/file to ensure it is in a course you have access to. Another option would be if there is a Canvas support group at your institution (IT, eLearning, etc.) as they would also be able to look at this class specifically.

I hope this helps and you are able to access the course quickly!

All the best---

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi u0897809@utah.edu and welcome to the Community!  There are a couple of reasons why you might receive a message such as this.  The content you are trying to access may not be published yet.  I have also seen this before in situations where there are multiple course sections being taught and the link to content in one class is given on accident to students in another section, or if the link is to a page/file in a previous course.

Those in the Community will have difficulty helping determine what exactly is happening as we are not able to see your account or that of your institution. Your best bet would be to contact either your course instructor or Canvas Support (question mark icon in Canvas). Either your instructor or Support would be able to look at this class and that page/file to ensure it is in a course you have access to. Another option would be if there is a Canvas support group at your institution (IT, eLearning, etc.) as they would also be able to look at this class specifically.

I hope this helps and you are able to access the course quickly!

All the best---

View solution in original post

Labels