cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rolando_regino
Community Member

Access to Grayed Out Menu Items

Jump to solution

Some left menu tabs are grayed out and I don't have access to them in my hybrid class, e.g. Announcements, Assignments, Pages, Outcomes, Quizzes, and Modules. How can I "unlock" them?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @rolando_regino  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Your left-hand course navigation menu can be customized by you via the course "Settings" screen.  Please check out this Guide for more information: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12933-415257079 

Also, on an unrelated note, I wanted to let you know that I am going to modify your subject line (no need to repeat the body of your message in the subject line) and tag your question with some keywords.  Both of these things will make it easier for people to search for your topic should they have similar questions.  If the revised subject line doesn't accurately reflect what you are asking in the body of your message, please let me know, and we can work to make any needed changes.  I hope that's alright with you, Rolando.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @rolando_regino  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Your left-hand course navigation menu can be customized by you via the course "Settings" screen.  Please check out this Guide for more information: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12933-415257079 

Also, on an unrelated note, I wanted to let you know that I am going to modify your subject line (no need to repeat the body of your message in the subject line) and tag your question with some keywords.  Both of these things will make it easier for people to search for your topic should they have similar questions.  If the revised subject line doesn't accurately reflect what you are asking in the body of your message, please let me know, and we can work to make any needed changes.  I hope that's alright with you, Rolando.

View solution in original post

That's fine. Thanks, Chris.

Rolando