cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
glenaz
Community Member

Add Modules to Calendar

Jump to solution

Is there a way to add a Module as an Event on the Calendar?  My students like using the calendar to see what assignments and quizzes are due when, but it would be helpful to place what content we'll be covering and have it directly like to a Module.  I couldn't find a way to do that (or to automatically add a module or page to the calendar), so any thoughts on tips on how other folks achieve this would be helpful.

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dhulsey
Adventurer II

Hi,  @glenaz ‌! You gave the answer already. Smiley Happy Add an event to the calendar.

When you get the popup to add the event, click "more options." This will bring up the full RTE editor, and the standard right side bar. You can name the event,  write a note, and then use the modules list on the right side to add a link to the module. Will that work? 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
dhulsey
Adventurer II

Hi,  @glenaz ‌! You gave the answer already. Smiley Happy Add an event to the calendar.

When you get the popup to add the event, click "more options." This will bring up the full RTE editor, and the standard right side bar. You can name the event,  write a note, and then use the modules list on the right side to add a link to the module. Will that work? 

View solution in original post

glenaz
Community Member

Hi Dallas,

Sorry for the delay response, but thanks for showing the solution was right in front of my face!  Would be nice to have Canvas have a "Create Event" option when developing the Module to reduce steps/mouse clicks, but this is definitely a good and seamless workaround.  Much appreciated!

Good! I am glad it is a usable workaround for you.