cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Adding Content to a Module when the content isn't listed

I am creating modules to organize my class content.  After creating a module, I am having trouble adding content.  The box that pops up that allows you to choose what content to add is not showing all my quizzes that are in the course.  How do I get it to show all of the course content?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello byager@fccsc.k12.in.us...

It looks like you have more quizzes than just the nine that are listed.  To be sure, are you scrolling through the entire list of quizzes you can choose from in that window?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

The window I screenshot was what I could see after scrolling all the way down.  There were several screens of quizzes listed before this screenshot.  However, I'm trying to access a quiz that would come several screens later.   It looks like it lists them in numerical order from quizzes that started with numbers, then it's listing them in alphabetical order.  It is only showing the first two quizzes that start with "A."  I need to add a quiz that starts with "p."  That's my problem.  How do I add quizzes to a module if they are not showing up on this list?
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi again, byager@fccsc.k12.in.us...

Since I am unable to see the entirety of the list of quizzes in that screen shot, have you tried selecting "Assignment" from that drop-down list instead of "Quiz"?  Would it be listed there instead?

0 Kudos
Labels