cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Adding jpeg signature to instructor annotations

Jump to solution

Is there the possibility of adding an image/jpeg to the instructor annotations on assignments? My students submit forms that I must sign. Being able to attach a jpeg of my signature would make it so much easier.

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

kpole@uta.edu

Sorry it has taken a bit of time to get back to your question.  This is not currently possible in SpeedGrader.  It is a suggestion you could search for or make in Ideas‌ if you think others will be interested.

The best solution at this point may be to use the text or pen option to input a psuedo signature that you will know is you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

kpole@uta.edu

Sorry it has taken a bit of time to get back to your question.  This is not currently possible in SpeedGrader.  It is a suggestion you could search for or make in Ideas‌ if you think others will be interested.

The best solution at this point may be to use the text or pen option to input a psuedo signature that you will know is you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

kpole@uta.edu‌, I found a currently-active idea that aligns with what you're hoping to see: https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/9050-docviewer-default-palette-of-icons-images 

Highlighted

Thank you! It would be great if Canvas let users add the signature as a "sticker!"

Kathryn

Labels