Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

Adding students to a clinic

Jump to solution

Hello; 

My name is Ana Puello, and I am a Clinic Administrator in the Clinic Department, Brooklyn Law School. 

I need to add fall students to the Corporate RE Clinic. Is this something that only the professor can do, or can I do this for her?

Thank you, 

Ana 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

ana.puello@brooklaw.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community!

This will depend on the role in which you're enrolled in the course to which you wish to add users. General instructions are in https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-26558-how-do-i-add-users-to-a-course If you don't see the Add People button, contact your local Canvas admin for assistance.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

ana.puello@brooklaw.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community!

This will depend on the role in which you're enrolled in the course to which you wish to add users. General instructions are in https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-26558-how-do-i-add-users-to-a-course If you don't see the Add People button, contact your local Canvas admin for assistance.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Surveyor

Hi Stephanie;

Professor Debbie, Director of the Corporate RE Clinic wants to add fall 2020 students' email address. I am copying Professor Bechtel in this email in case she would has additional questions.

Ana

Ana Puello

Clinic Administrator

Brooklyn Law School

111 Livingston Street

20th Floor

Brooklyn, NY 11201

718) 780-7594

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

ana.puello@brooklaw.edu

Please know that you have sent this email to the Canvas Community and it is publicly visible to everyone across the internet. You should be able to navigate to this page and delete the comment if you do not wish it to be seen—and you'll probably want to re-send it to the intended recipients by composing a new email instead of using the reply-from-notifications feature of this platform.

0 Kudos
Labels