cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

Adding the same event to more than one course

Jump to solution

How do I add the same event to more than one course without having to add it to each course separately? Thanks for your help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello bjkniffin@spsmail.org​...

It doesn't appear that this is currently possible in Canvas.  There is this Canvas Guide, How do I add a recurring event to a course Calendar?, but that is for a recurring event for a single course.  After searching the Canvas Community, I found this Feature Idea which is currently open for voting: .  Feel free to vote on it and also comment why the feature is important to you...so that Instructure gets that feedback.  Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello bjkniffin@spsmail.org​...

It doesn't appear that this is currently possible in Canvas.  There is this Canvas Guide, How do I add a recurring event to a course Calendar?, but that is for a recurring event for a single course.  After searching the Canvas Community, I found this Feature Idea which is currently open for voting: .  Feel free to vote on it and also comment why the feature is important to you...so that Instructure gets that feedback.  Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks, Chris! I appreciate the info and I've voted on what you mentioned. Thanks again!