cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danielle_weber
Surveyor

After Grade Import, Assignments Missing

Hello, 

I just did a big grade import after some students changed classes and their grades did not transfer.  I successfully imported the numerical grades, but they are still showing the red "missing" color in the grade detail tray.  Is there a way to change many assignments from "Missing" to "None" without having to click every individual assignment for each student? 

Thanks! 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @danielle_weber ...

Sorry to see that your question has been sitting out here for over a month without a response.  I *think* I may have an answer for you.  @James has a Canvancements - Canvas Enhancements - Canvas Community called Removing Missing and Late Labels - Canvas Community that might be just what you are looking for.  This "Canvancement" is not part of the standard Canvas code, but rather it is something that James developed for Community members.  He also includes a short video tutorial later on in the linked blog to show exactly how it works.  Hopefully it will be of help to you.  If you have questions about any of his process, I would suggest that you post your question at the bottom of his blog so that he has a chance to respond.

Thanks Danielle.  Take care, stay safe, and be well.