cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

After Graduating when will I no longer be able to access my canvas?

Jump to solution

I have graduated from the University of Washington and I need my canvas documents to be able to apply to graduate schools. I am worried that I will no longer be able to access the courses that I have taken on canvas when I apply.

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi elisemorrison and Welcome to the Canvas Community,

You have come to the Canvas Community where users of the Canvas Learning Management System come together to share our knowledge and experience on Canvas.

Each institution sets their own terms on if, and how long for, alumni can retain access to Canvas. Therefore, I would suggest reaching out to the University of Washington IT support team who can give you more information on their policies surrounding this and the available options. IT Connect 

Hope that helps!

Stuart

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi elisemorrison and Welcome to the Canvas Community,

You have come to the Canvas Community where users of the Canvas Learning Management System come together to share our knowledge and experience on Canvas.

Each institution sets their own terms on if, and how long for, alumni can retain access to Canvas. Therefore, I would suggest reaching out to the University of Washington IT support team who can give you more information on their policies surrounding this and the available options. IT Connect 

Hope that helps!

Stuart

View solution in original post

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels