Aggregate Student Competency Report

james_waugh
Community Member

Many but not all of our sub-accounts (and we have hundreds) have Student Competency data I need to report upon, once that data is updated. This presents numerous problems for which I seek help.  I do not know which sub-accounts have Student Competency data being assessed, nor when this data is updated without manually searching.  I need to be able to generate a dashboard of all the results of student learning outcomes at both an account and sub-account level and I hope to have an easier and quicker way to pull individual sub-account Student Competency reports as the data source.

Q1: Is there an aggregate report to see which sub-accounts are capturing student learning outcome results?

Q2: Is there an aggregate report to see when each sub-account student learning outcome results data was last updated?

Q3: IDEALLY - Is there an aggregate report to see ALL results in a Student Competency report that bridges results at both an account and sub-account level (ideally across terms and sub-accounts)?  This would give me the ideal data source for dashboard reporting.

Any help or insight would be GREATLY appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes