Instructure Live: How do you ~ How do I : Partners! at 1:00 PM MT 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

All of my core class courses deleted,why and how can I get them back?

Jump to solution

I logged onto canvas and ll my courses where removed beside one elective, i tried logging out of my computer and signing in again and that wouldn't work, i cant see any of the courses I need to even if I click view all courses. Please help this is pretty urgent. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @4804138709  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I'm sorry to hear that you cannot get access to some of your courses any more.  Unfortunately, most of the people here in the Canvas Community would not be able to help assist with this sort of question because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your courses.  The best course (pardon the pun) of action for you to take is to contact someone at Orange County Public Schools who might be able to assist you with your courses.  This person might be a local Canvas administrator, someone from your school's Registration department, or (if your school allows them to do this) your instructor(s) who would be able to enroll you in your course(s).  Sorry that I could not be of more help, but I do hope this information will point you to the people that you need to reach out to at your school.  Good luck, Savannah!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @4804138709  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I'm sorry to hear that you cannot get access to some of your courses any more.  Unfortunately, most of the people here in the Canvas Community would not be able to help assist with this sort of question because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your courses.  The best course (pardon the pun) of action for you to take is to contact someone at Orange County Public Schools who might be able to assist you with your courses.  This person might be a local Canvas administrator, someone from your school's Registration department, or (if your school allows them to do this) your instructor(s) who would be able to enroll you in your course(s).  Sorry that I could not be of more help, but I do hope this information will point you to the people that you need to reach out to at your school.  Good luck, Savannah!

View solution in original post