cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
john_whyte
Community Member

An entire assessment went blank in Grades

I began marking online exams in SpeedGrader via Grades, completed the first one, saved it and then the entire assessment went blank/grey in Grades, with no submissions showing.  How do I restore it?

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@john_whyte , it’s hard to tell for sure without access to your course, but my guess is that you have an assignment group rule to drop the lowest (or highest) score. If that’s the case then it could be that this assignment might be the lowest for all students. If you’re sure that an assignment group rule isn’t the issue, then I would double-check Speedgrader to see if the grades are still there. If so, then it really does sound like some kind of rule issue. Check it out and let us know what you find!

Kona

klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi John - I hope you were able to find a solution to your assessment issue! Because it's been a while since there has been activity on this thread, I'm going to mark it as "Assumed Answered". (To learn more about this process, another Community Coach, Stuart, has summarized it in his blog; How we keep your questions flowing!‌) This status will not prevent you or any other Community member from reopening the conversation.