cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Android app calendar not working

Jump to solution

I've already tried the instructions on the link.

How do I view the Calendar in the Student app on my Android device? 

I select the classes I want on the calendar, but the calendar doesn't fill events automatically. I can see events using the web browser.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi mrodri18@asu.edu - I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing that with Calendars! I double checked my Canvas Student app, and my calendars appear correctly. Have you submitted a Help ticket, by chance? (How do I get help with the Student app on my Android device?‌) This process will help your school's admin and then the Canvas mobile team get a better understanding of the issue.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi mrodri18@asu.edu - I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing that with Calendars! I double checked my Canvas Student app, and my calendars appear correctly. Have you submitted a Help ticket, by chance? (How do I get help with the Student app on my Android device?‌) This process will help your school's admin and then the Canvas mobile team get a better understanding of the issue.

View solution in original post

Learner II

Hi mrodri18@asu.edu‌ IF you haven't been able to solve the issue, I have found that sometimes you need to clear the app cache and data for the student app to make the entries display. We have had several students report the same issue and after they cleared the cache and data they were able to log back into the app, select the calendars, and then they appear. Here is a guide on how to do it, there may be sight variations depending on the manufacturer of the device but this should be enough to help you get to the app storage options https://www.androidcentral.com/how-and-when-clear-app-cache-or-data-android