cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Annotation menu bar in speedgrader

Jump to solution

I have located speedgraded but I need the annotation menu bar and it is not appearing. Please help

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

It has been resolved. It was the way i set up the assignment by clicking text only under online submission.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi ctomlin@kstheology.com  and welcome to the Community.  This has come up in a number of thread in the past.  Here is one where I tried to summarize some of the things others have founds which may cause this to happen, Annotations ToolBar suddenly not appearing in SpeedGrader.  Do any of these situations mirror what you may be facing?  Also, I noticed in this document https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10537-4212710319 that institutions can set up Canvas so the annotation bar is not visible.

I hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Yes it is exactly the same and I have been trying to figure it out for the past hour and a half. I have used speedgrader before so not sure what is happening.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi Carol.  If none of the situations in the thread where we have found the annotation bar might not appear fit your scenario I would definitely contact support.  I see that someone else recently reported this as well.  It could be coincidence, and checking the status of Canvas no issues have been reported recently, but support could let you know if a ticket exists for some issue with docviewer.

All the best---

0 Kudos
Highlighted

It has been resolved. It was the way i set up the assignment by clicking text only under online submission.

View solution in original post

Labels